DISCOVER OUR NEW NECK TREATMENT! LEARN MORE
UV rays, infrared radiation, pollution, and lifestyle factors generate damaging free radicals that prematurely age skin. SkinCeuticals antioxidants provide advanced environmental protection and are clinically proven to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and promote a naturally even skin tone by neutralizing free radicals.
Every day, we expose our skin to damaging free radicals produced by certain environmental factors. These free radicals can be generated by a multitude of things, such as stress, a poor diet, UV rays, infrared radiation or pollution, and can cause skin to age prematurely. Prevent skin damage and slow down the appearance of aging, by using antioxidants regularly to neutralize the free radicals that damage cells, cause fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots. Formulated to suite the constraints of all skin types, SkinCeutical’s best antioxidant serum for face, will deliver advanced environmental protection that is clinically proven to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness and dark spots. To visibly improve skin tone, smoothness and diminish the visible signs of fatigue, try SkinCeutical’s antioxidant gel and antioxidant eye serum. Keep skin visibly hydrated with SkinCeutical’s hyaluronic acid Intensifier and moisturizers for all skin types
It is important to regularly bring antioxidants to your body. For a lot of people, antioxidants in food are not enough, because the intake of antioxidants is too low. See where to find antioxidants:
• Vegetables (Broccoli, celery, onions, eggplant, etc.)
• Fruits (Strawberries, apricots, grapes, apples, etc.)
• Green tea
• Skin care: Antioxidant vitamin C serum for face
• Skin Care: Antioxidant vitamin E concentrated treatment
Antioxidants in skin care are formulated for all skin types. SkinCeuticals serum antioxidants are clinically proven to improve the appearance of the skin by neutralizing free radicals. Lastly, skin care is complementary to a healthy diet, so keep on eating fruits and vegetables!
More scientific studies are proving the effectiveness of antioxidants, not only to fight the signs of aging but also to reduce inflammation, and even to help prevent cancer. See a more exhaustive list of the benefits of antioxidants on the skin:
• They make the skin naturally beautiful and radiant.
• Antioxidants play an important role combatting heart disease. They help lower the risk of a heart attack.
• They protect the skin from sun damage.
• Antioxidants soothe inflammation. It increases blood circulation and cellular metabolism. This helps reduce wrinkles and acne on your skin.
• They help fight against the signs of aging, improving the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Subscribe to SkinCeuticals' newsletter to receive exclusive news and promotions. You can unsubscribe at your convenience.
Contact us at SkinCeuticals Canada, 1500 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, Bureau 600, Montréal, Québec, H3A 3S7 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
©2018 SkinCeuticals. All Rights Reserved
Email me when this item becomes available.