Subscribe to SkinCeuticals' newsletter to receive exclusive news and promotions. You can unsubscribe at your convenience.
Hyaluronic Acid Serums, Mask and Moisturizers
Hyaluronic acid, the body’s natural hydrator, is capable of holding 1,000 times its own weight in water, making it an ideal ingredient for moisturizing skin care products. SkinCeuticals hyaluronic acid serums, face masks, and moisturizers contain a high concentration of pure hyaluronic acid and other botanical extracts to visibly improve the appearance of skin while maintaining its moisture levels.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
SkinCeuticals has successfully bottled one of the most efficient hydrating skin care ingredients, hyaluronic acid. But what is hyaluronic acid and what does it do? Hyaluronic acid is naturally occurring substance in the skin that can hold a large quantity of moisture. This substance keeps our skin hydrated and firm, however with time our skin starts producing less and less hyaluronic acid resulting in the loss of skin firmness and elasticity. SkinCeuticals hyaluronic acid serums are specifically formulated to replenish the skin’s moisture for a more youthful appearance. The best hyaluronic acid serums will not only deeply hydrate but also smooth and plump the appearance of skin. SkinCeuticals complete line of hyaluronic acid serums is also specifically formulated to be used on all skin types, including oily skin. Complete your SkinCeuticals skin care regimen with our Vitamin C serums formulated to protect and repair damaged skin.
What is hyaluronic acid?
We have been advertising the properties of hyaluronic acid for years. Hyaluronic acid is a molecule naturally present in the human body. It is partly responsible for the plumper and smoother appearance of younger skins. However, over time, the renewal of hyaluronic acid slows down. Consequently, wrinkles deepen and the skin slowly loses its firmness. Its hydrating properties make it the perfect ingredient for mature and dehydrated skin. SkinCeuticals hyaluronic acid serums are formulated to deliver long-lasting moisture to all skin types and are easy to integrate in our beauty routine. Ideal for daytime and nighttime use, these moisturizing skin care products and anti-aging serums smooth skin texture and plump the appearance of skin.
Is hyaluronic acid good for skin?
Hyaluronic acid is a popular ingredient among skin care. Naturally present in the skin, it is able to hold up to 1000 times its weight in water. See the benefits of hyaluronic acid for skin:
• Hyaluronic acid serum quickly absorbs into the skin without leaving a heavy residue. After being repaired, the cutaneous hydration barrier is more able to retain hydration; the skin has more tone and radiance.
• These products are effective for all women, regardless of their age or skin type. However, they are particularly suitable for those who want to prevent and diminish the appearance of visible signs of skin aging.
• This molecule has the function of moisturizing and protecting the skin from external aggressions.
How to use hyaluronic acid serum?
SkinCeuticals hyaluronic acid serums are formulated to deliver long-lasting moisture to all skin types. However, the correct order to apply the skincare products matters as well. See the routine steps:
• Make-up removal is the first step to remove dirt and dust that can stick to your skin during the day.
• After the makeup removal, it's time to actually clean your skin. Make sure to use a gentle facial cleanser.
• Then, apply the serum. Using fingertips, apply 2 to 3 drops to the entire face, neck, and chest. Avoid the eye area. The texture is more fluid than a cream and is highly concentrated in active ingredients.