Hydrating B5 Masque
Introducing Hydrating B5, a hydrating face mask enhanced with a unique complex containing constituen ... Read full description
Hydrating B5 Masque
Hydrating gel face mask
Skin Type: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydrated, Acne, Aging
FeaturesRejuvination made easy with SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5, a face mask for dry skin, designed to intensely hydrate skin and replenish moisture levels.
Introducing Hydrating B5, a hydrating face mask enhanced with a unique complex containing constituents of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF). The best hydrating face mask serves as a treatment to re-establish the water balance, critical for maintaining skin metabolic functions at optimal levels.
- Contains high concentrations of hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5
- Optimizes moisture infusion in targeted areas
- Leaves skin supple and smooth
- Ideal for all skin types
1. Apply a thin layer to a washed face.
2. Allow to penetrate for 10-15 minutes, and then gently massage any remaining product into face. 3.Hydrating B5 Mask can also be used on any other dry areas such as neck, chest, hands, knees, elbows, and feet, for additional hydration.
Formulated with a unique complex containing constituents of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF), this weekly hydrating mask helps to re-establish the water balance.
This powerful natural humectant provides long lasting hydration to improve the look of skin texture.
This vitamin is essential for skin repair function.
Advanced moisture complex
Comprised of glycerin, urea, sodium PCA, trehalose and polyquaterium-51, this ingredient blend contains constituents of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and helps restore skin’s optimal moisture balance.
This mask is my favorite for patients looking for a at home hydration treatment option.
Dr. Karan Sra – Houston Skin Associates
Complete Your Regimen
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service is not configured in Business Manager: undefined;