A Daily dark spot corrector which targets visible skin discoloration for brighter, more even-looking skin
Everyday elements—including UV exposure, prescription drugs, and some professional treatments—can trigger production of melanin in the skin’s lowest epidermal layers. This excess melanin rises to the surface of the skin, causing visible skin discoloration. Discoloration can manifest in a range of ways, including post-acne marks and stubborn brown patches on the cheekbones, forehead, and upper lip.
Discoloration Defense is the latest-generation dark spot corrector, using a combination of potent and proven anti-discoloration ingredients—including new tranexamic acid—to address key types of skin discoloration.
How To Use
- Twice daily, apply 3-5 drops of this skin discoloration serum to the face.
- If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and follow with a SkinCeuticals broad spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen.
- Limit sun exposure while using this product.
- Do not use on irritated or broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Complete your regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad-spectrum sunscreens provide more comprehensive protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.
3% Tranexamic Acid: This synthetically-derived ingredient minimizes the reoccurrence of skin discoloration and stubborn brown patches with continued use.
1% Kojic Acid: Naturally produced by certain fungi, kojic acid helps improve skin brightness.
5% Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin B3, this water-soluble vitamin is found naturally in yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, beans, and cereal grains. It has been shown to help reduce the appearance of skin discoloration.
5% HEPES: This synthetically-derived acid activates natural enzymes in skin to help break the bonds that bind dead skin cells to the surface for even exfoliation.
- bvseo_sdk, undefined, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Http repsonse status: 404 - Not Found;