SKIN CONDITION: Acne-Prone, Discoloration, Blotchiness, Aging WHAT IT IS Our Acne Br ... Read full description
Our Acne Breakout Duo reduces excess oil production and eliminates pore-clogging dead cell build up to help diminish blemishes and decrease future breakouts.
This set contains
Skin Type: Dry, Normal to Dry, Acne Prone, Combination, Sensitive
WHAT'S IN IT?
• SILYMARIN CF
• BLEMISH + AGE DEFENSE
WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR
Introducing Silymarin CF, an oil-free vitamin C serum designed specifically to work as an acne treatment for oily and blemish-prone skin types. This vitamin C serum for face delivers advanced environmental protection, all the while reducing oiliness, refining skin texture, and visibly improving skin clarity. Also included is our Blemish + Age Defense serum, an oil-free face serum that reduces the formation of adult acne, and improves visible signs of aging.
How To Use
In the Morning:
1. After cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops of Blemish + Age Defense onto clean, dry skin. Evenly distribute serum across face, neck, and chest. Massage into skin in small, circular motions.
2. Apply 4-5 drops of Silymarin CF in the morning, after cleansing and toning. Ensure a dry face, neck, and chest before other skincare products.
3. Finish your morning skincare regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants for skin and broad-spectrum sunscreens provide extensive protection against signs of visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.
In the Evening:
After cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops of Blemish + Age Defense onto clean, dry skin. Evenly distribute serum across the face, neck, and chest. Massage into skin in small, circular motions
Much research suggests a causative link between oil oxidation and blemish-prone skin. Upon skin's oil oxidizing, this free radical damage can cause a cycle of inflammation and bacteria that can lead to blemish formation. Daily external aggressors like sun and pollution can generate free radicals that further oxidize skin oils.
Silymarin CF is clinically demonstrated to reduce oil oxidation by up to 76%.
This combination vitamin c serum and antioxidant serum is designed under the Duke Antioxidant patent. Vitamin C is a highly potent antioxidant that has difficulty being effectively absorbed by skin. The Duke Antioxidant patent outlines the formulation parameters required for effective delivery of vitamin C to skin:
1) pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin c);
2) an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and;
3) a concentration between 10-20%.
SkinCeuticals stands as the only brand to formulate antioxidants according to these parameters.