Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50
Daily UVA/UVB oil-absorbing protective base with a matte finish. Introducing Physical Matte UV Defe ... Read full description
Skin Type: Normal, Oily, Combination
Skin Concern: Blotchiness, Discoloration, Acne, Aging
FeaturesProtect your skin with Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50, a broad spectrum 100% physical tinted sunscreen with a long-lasting matte finish, with spf 50 sun protection. The best mineral sunscreen for oily skin.
Daily UVA/UVB oil-absorbing protective base with a matte finish.
Introducing Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50, a matte sunscreen formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*) to provide high broad spectrum UV protection. This mineral suncreen is enhanced with aerated silica technology, proven to maintain a matte finish even in humid conditions, which makes it an ideal sunscreen for oily skin types. Its weightless mousse texture dries to a powder finish, helping makeup look it's absolute best once applied. *Z-COTE HP-1 is a Registered Trademark of BASF
- 100% physical broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Maintains a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions
- Smoothes skin texture and minimizes appearance of pores
- Weightless mousse dries to a powder finish, optimizing make-up application
- Formulated with translucent color spheres to provide universal tint for all skin tones and repel oil to minimize sebum appearance.
- Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic
1. Apply mineral sunscreen liberally to the face, neck, and chest areas 15 minutes prior to sun exposure and before applying makeup.
2. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming and sweating. Apply immediately after towel drying, and least every two hours.
Consult a physician before use for children under the age of six months.
High SPF sunscreen can be challenging for combination and oil skin types, as it amplifies oily sheen on skin and pores. Enhanced sebum production from heat exacerbates this effect by stretching pores and increasing surface oil and shine. Formulated with 100% physical filters, this broad spectrum matte sunscreen minimizes oil and maintains its matte finish even in extremely humid weather.
This sunscreen contains oil-absorbing powders to help minimize the appearance of sweat and oil for a long-lasting matte finish on your skin.
4% transparent micronized zinc oxide (Z-Cote®)
Microfine physical sunscreen filter provides broad spectrum protection from UVA and UVB rays without leaving white residue
9% titanium dioxide
Microfine titanium dioxide forms a barrier on the skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays
Absorbs up to 15 times its weight in oil to provide a long-lasting matte finish even in hot, humid conditions
Translucent color spheres
Iron oxide spheres are a color-infused technology that enhances natural skin tone and boosts radiance while providing a universal tint for most skin tone
I recommend this to my patients who have an oily skin type or to those who prefer a less sticky, greasy sunscreen. I also recommend this to my patients with discoloration issues because the iron oxides in the tint protect against visible light.
Dr. Reena Jogi - Village Dermatology