C E FERULIC® WITH 15% L-ASCORBIC ACID
C E Ferulic features a synergistic combination of 15% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), 1% vitamin E ... Read full description
C E FERULIC® WITH 15% L-ASCORBIC ACID
Vitamin C serum for skin
The Perfect Gifts !
Receive free deluxe samples and travel size productSHOP NOW
Why shop with us?
Skin Type: Dry, Normal, Combination, Sensitive
Skin Concern: Sensitized, Dehydrated, Discoloration, Aging
A patented daytime vitamin C serum for skin that delivers advanced environmental protection, all the while improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightening your skin's complexion. Now clinically proven to protect against envirnmental aggressors such us pollution, wind, stress, etc U.S. Patent No. 7,179,841.
C E Ferulic features a synergistic combination of 15% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), 1% vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), and 0.5% ferulic acid to enhance protection against environmental factors. C E Ferulic vitamin c serum improves signs of aging and photodamage. The benefits continue as this serum improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, the loss of firmness all while brightening your skin's complexion.
- Provides advanced environmental protection.
- Visible anti-aging skincare benefits, such as the improvement of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin’s complexion.
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a duration of minimum 72 hours.
- Paraben-free and ideal for dry, normal, and sensitive skin types.
- Tested suitable for use post-laser, always consult with a physician for individual post-procedure care.
The measure of an antioxidant is not only its superior environmental protection, but its visible anti-aging skincare results.
C E Ferulic clinical studies show a reduction in the appearance of improved skin firmness, wrinkles, and a brightened complexion.
Suitable for all skin types.
1. First thing in the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest before other anti-aging skincare products.
2. Complete your skincare regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen to provide protection against visible aging caused by everyday environmental aggressors.
SkinCeuticals research and testing shows that unique combinations of antioxidants, when effectively formulated, provide superior results versus each single antioxidant formulation alone.
Mentioned extensively in peer-reviewed scientific journals, C E Ferulic is a vitamin C serum demonstrated to provide powerful environmental protection due to a harmonious combination of 15% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), pure vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) and 0.5% ferulic acid. It is formulated under the Duke Parameters. Parameters, founded by Dr. Pinnell. Duke Parameters describe the formulation parameters required for effective delivery of vitamin C to skin:
1) pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C);
2) an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and;
3) a concentration between 10%-20%.
SkinCeuticals is the only brand to formulate antioxidants according to these parameters.
15% L-ascorbic acid
Sought out for its superior antioxidant benefits, this highly potent form of pure vitamin C helps protect against oxidative stress while providing visible anti-aging skincare benefits.
1% alpha tocopherol
This pure form of vitamin E replenishes skin lipids. It has been proven to act harmoniously with vitamin C.
0.5% ferulic acid
A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid enhances the antioxidant benefits and stability of vitamins C and E.
C E Ferulic® is the first product I use when I wake up in the morning and the most important to combat signs of aging and protect against environmental damage.
Dr. Karan Sra – Houston Skin Associates
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions