The best moisturizer for dry skin, Emollience is designed with an exclusive combination of natural e ... Read full description
Dry Skin Moisturizer
How it works :
- 1. 5% off every order
- 2. Adjust replenishment frequency at any time
- 3. You'll receive a reminder email 5 days before each delivery
- 4. Promotion offers are not compatible with auto-replenishment orders
- Learn More
DECEMBER OFFER !
Get up to 3 free samples and a facial roller with order of $300+SHOP NOW
Why shop with us?
Skin Type: Dry, Normal, Sensitive
Skin Concern: Dehydrated, Aging
FeaturesProvide your skin with the hydration it deserves. Emolliance is a nourishing face moisturizer that restores and maintains daily moisture for dry and sensitive skin.
The best moisturizer for dry skin, Emollience is designed with an exclusive combination of natural extracts and essential oils making it a rich, restorative face moisturizer for dry and sensitive skin types. This moisturizer for dry skin features a silky, gentle formula and an easy application texture.
- Nourishes and hydrates the skin
- Restores and maintains skin moisture levels
- Absorbs quickly and evenly
- Optimal for high altitudes and cold or dry climates
- Ideal for dry or sensitive skin types
- Apply a generous amount to the entire face, neck, and chest. For use once or twice daily.
- For morning use, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. For evening use, apply after retinol application.
Three nutrient-richalgae extracts nourish and hydrate skin.
Nourishing plant oils
Grape seed, rose hip, and macadamia nut oils restore and maintain skin hydration
Essential oil blends
Combination of lavender, rosemary, and peppermint oil for a cooling, nourishing feeling
Emollience is the perfect everyday moisturizer for dry skin. It utilizes grape seed, rose hip and macadamia nut oils to restore skin hydration while algae and essentials oils help nourish and calm – all without leaving oily residue. I recommend it under Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 for very dry or compromized skin. It's a staple in my skin care regimen.
Dr. Peter M. Schmid - Institute of Aesthetic Plastic Reconstructive Surgery