Introducing Micro-Exfoliating Scrub, a powerful 2% concentration combining hydrated silica, glycerin ... Read full description
Exfoliating Skin Scrub
Why shop with us?
Skin Type: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydrated, Discoloration, Aging
FeaturesCleanses pores and exfoliate skin with Micro-Exfoliating Scrub. A face scrub formulated with hydrated silica to hydrate, soften, and improve skin texture.
Introducing Micro-Exfoliating Scrub, a powerful 2% concentration combining hydrated silica, glycerin, and aloe extract to purify pores and promote a healthy skin barrier. This exfoliating face scrub is gentle enough for daily use, and provides a mild and even exfoliation to improve skin texture while softening and hydrating.
- Mechanically exfoliates skin and polishes away dead skin cells
- Delivers hydration to smooth and soften skin’s surface
- Paraben-, sulfate-, soap-, fragrance-, dye- and alcohol-free
- Suitable for dry, normal, oily, or combination skin
1. Apply a small amount of the best face scrub onto a wet face and neck using a light circular motion.
2. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
3. For morning use, apply before SkinCeuticals vitamin C serums and sunscreens.
4. For evening use, apply before SkinCeuticals corrective products and moisturizers.
A derivative of silicon dioxide and a naturally occurring mineral, hydrated silica lifts and removes dead skin cells, excess oil, and debris from the skin’s surface.
Derived from vegetable sources, this powerful humectant possesses water-binding properties that help deliver intense hydration.
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract
Naturally occurring in aloe vera, this potent leaf extract has cooling and refreshing properties that are linked to its moisturizing gel texture. It is known to have a synergistic effect when used in conjunction with other soothing ingredients.
I recommend Micro-Exfoliating Scrub as a compliment to most acne and anti-aging regimens. Using 2 to 3 times a week gives your skin a boost in exfoliation to decongest pores and rid your face of dull, dry dead skin. You get an instant glow, allow your skin to absorp product more efficiently, and increase the results from procedures.
Dr. Kevin Welch - Welch Skincare