For the best vitamin C serum to treat oily and acne-prone skin, look no further than Silymarin CF. L ... Read full description
Vitamin C Skin Serum
Skin Type: Oily, Combination
Skin Concern: Acne, Aging
FeaturesIntroducing Silymarin CF, an oil-free vitamin C serum designed specifically to work as an acne treatment for oily and acne-prone skin types. This vitamin C serum for face delivers advanced environmental protection, all the while reducing oiliness, refining skin texture, and visibly improving skin clarity.
For the best vitamin C serum to treat oily and acne-prone skin, look no further than Silymarin CF. Lauded as a breakthrough vitamin C serum, with a formula that combines 0.5% silymarin (milk thistle extract), 15% l-ascorbic acid, 0.5% ferulic acid and 0.5% salicylic acid to aid in preventing oil oxidation that can potentially lead to breakouts, and visible signs of aging. This oil-free formula is clinically demonstrated to reduce oil oxidation by up to 76%, as well as reduce oiliness, refine skin texture, and visibly improve skin clarity and fine lines.
- Provides advanced antioxidants for skin protection from environmental aggressors
- Aids in preventing oil oxidation that can potentially lead to breakouts
- Reduces skin oiliness
- Minimizes visible pores and refines skin texture
- Improves skin clarity, radiance, and uneven skin tone
- Improves the appearance of fine lines
Antioxidants for skin are measured not only by their superior environmental protection, but by the visible results.
Silymarin CF clinical studies demonstrate a sharp reduction in oiliness, refined skin texture, and an improvement in skin clarity, fine lines, and overall appearance.
- Apply 4-5 drops of Silymarin CF in the morning, after cleansing and toning. Ensure a dry face, neck, and chest before other skincare products.
- Finish your morning skincare regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants for skin and broad-spectrum sunscreens provide extensive protection against signs of visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.
Silymarin CF is clinically demonstrated to reduce oil oxidation by up to 76%.
This combination vitamin c serum is designed under the Duke Antioxidant patent. The Duke Parameters outlines the formulation parameters required for effective delivery of vitamin C to skin:
1) pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin c);
2) an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and;
3) a concentration between 10-20%.
SkinCeuticals stands as the only brand to formulate antioxidants according to these parameters.
15% L-ascorbic Acid
This highly potent form of pure vitamin C protect against environmental factors while providing visible anti-aging benefits.
Powerful plant-based antioxidant derived from milk thistle that helps prevent oil oxidation.
0.5% Ferulic Acid
A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid enhances the antioxidant benefits and stability of vitamin C.
0.5% Salicylic Acid
A beta-hydroxy acid provides effective exfoliation, refines pores, and can help to reduce the formation of blemishes.
Silymarin CF is my choice vitamin C serum, and a product I look forward to using every morning! Not only does it provide optimal environmental protection, but also helps minimize my oiliness and blemishes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions