LHA Cleanser Gel
For the best cleanser for acne prone skin, look no further than LHA Cleanser. This acne cleanser is ... Read full description
LHA Cleanser Gel
Face Cleanser For Acne
Skin Type: Oily, Combination
Skin Concern: Acne, Aging
FeaturesBe kind to your skin with LHA Cleanser Gel. This face wash exfoliates pores while smoothing and brightening skin. For the best cleanser for acne prone skin, look no further than LHA Cleanser. This acne cleanser is a targeted exfoliating cleanser featuring a conditioning surfactant and a 12% concentration of powerful ingredients combining lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, glycerin, and sorbitol to remove excess oils and makeup, while decongesting pores and brightening skin. Formulated for aging and blemished skin, this deep cleansing gel gently refines the appearance of congested pores and helps to reduce blemishes without drying the skin.
- Features a blend of salicylic acids to address breakouts and visible signs of aging
- Delivers even exfoliation to unclog congested pores
- Removes excess oils and makeup
- Paraben-, soap-, fragrance-, dye- and alcohol-free
- Suitable for oily, combination, and aging skin types
- Apply a small amount twice daily of this exfoliating cleanser onto a wet face and neck using a light circular motion.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
- For morning use, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen. For evening use, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.
Aging and blemished skin has a unique set of needs. Overtime, skin experiences a natural loss of moisture and slowdown in the cell turnover cycle, which may cause excess dead skin cells to clog pores and result in unwarranted breakouts. Many traditional blemish fighting ingredients have the potential to dry out skin. This can exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Effective daily cleansing and exfoliation can help decongest pores and remove excess sebum and dead skin cells, helping to promote a higher cell turnover cycle. Formulated specifically for oily, combination, and aging skin, LHA Cleanser combines a blend of exfoliating and hydrating ingredients to address blemished skin and visible signs of aging at the same time.
LHA (Caproloyl Salicylic Acid)
A lipo-hydroxy acid, LHA exfoliates the skin, decongests clogged pores, refines the skin’s surface, and has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
This AHA eliminates dead skin cell buildup and improves skin hydration.
This beta-hydroxy acid refines the pores and helps reduce acne.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product