Every day, we expose our skin to damaging free radicals produced by certain environmental factors. These free radicals can be generated by a multitude of things, such as stress, a poor diet, UV rays, infrared radiation or pollution, and can cause skin to age prematurely. Prevent skin damage and slow down the appearance of aging, by using antioxidants regularly to neutralize the free radicals that damage cells, cause fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots.
Formulated to suite the constraints of all skin types, SkinCeutical’s best antioxidant serum for face, will deliver advanced environmental protection that is clinically proven to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness and dark spots. To visibly improve skin tone, smoothness and diminish the visible signs of fatigue, try SkinCeutical’s antioxidant gel and antioxidant eye serum. Keep skin visibly hydrated with SkinCeutical’s hyaluronic acid Intensifier and moisturizers for all skin types.
What are antioxidants?
Antioxidants include vitamins, trace elements and micro-nutrients naturally found in food. They help protect the body cells from the effect of free radicals. Free radicals are molecules naturally made during the normal functioning of the body, but this production is increased by external factors such as pollution, tobacco or UV rays. An excess of free radicals can lead to premature aging of cells and disease development. It is therefore important to bring antioxidants to the skin. The best antioxidant serum by SkinCeuticals will deliver advanced environmental protection to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness and dark spots.
Where are antioxidants found?
It is important to regularly bring antioxidants to your body. For a lot of people, antioxidants in food are not enough, because the intake of antioxidants is too low. See where to find antioxidants:
- Vegetables (Broccoli, celery, onions, eggplant, etc.)
- Fruits (Strawberries, apricots, grapes, apples, etc.)
- Green tea
- Skin care: Antioxidant vitamin C serum for face
- Skin Care: Antioxidant vitamin E concentrated treatment
Antioxidants in skin care are formulated for all skin types. SkinCeuticals serum antioxidants are clinically proven to improve the appearance of the skin by neutralizing free radicals. Lastly, skin care is complementary to a healthy diet, so keep on eating fruits and vegetables!
Why are antoxidants good for your skin?
More scientific studies are proving the effectiveness of antioxidants, not only to fight the signs of aging but also to reduce inflammation, and even to help prevent cancer. See a more exhaustive list of the benefits of antioxidants on the skin:
- They make the skin naturally beautiful and radiant.
- Antioxidants play an important role combatting heart disease. They help lower the risk of a heart attack.
- They protect the skin from sun damage.
- Antioxidants soothe inflammation. It increases blood circulation and cellular metabolism. This helps reduce wrinkles and acne on your skin.
- They help fight against the signs of aging, improving the appearance of lines and wrinkles.