AOX+ Eye Gel
Tired of looking tired? Enter AOX+ Eye Gel, the best eye serum to help keep your eyes wide awake. A ... Read full description
AOX+ Eye Gel
Under Eye Serum
How it works :
- 1. 5% off every order
- 2. Adjust replenishment frequency at any time
- 3. You'll receive a reminder email 10 days before each delivery
- 4. Promotion offers are not compatible with auto-replenishment orders
Why shop with us?
Skin Type: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
Skin Concern: Sensitized, Dehydrated, Discoloration, Aging
FeaturesFight visible signs of fatigue and under eye circles with AOX+ Eye Gel eye serum. This product is an eye serum-in-a-gel that provides advanced environmental protection while reducing the look of puffiness, and all other stubborn signs of tired eyes.
Tired of looking tired? Enter AOX+ Eye Gel, the best eye serum to help keep your eyes wide awake. A groundbreaking serum-in-a-gel that contains a synergistic combination of 5% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), 1% phloretin, and 0.5% ferulic acid along with powerful botanicals to protect the delicate contour of the eye area from natural and atmospheric skin aging –premature signs of aging. This under eye serum improves the appearance of puffiness, fatigue, and under eye circles, while simultaneously targeting visible signs of aging.
- Reduces the appearance of lines, puffiness, and under eye circles
- Combats signs of fatigue to promote a refreshed appearance
- Paraben-, fragrance-, alcohol-, and dye-free
- Ideal for most skin types
1. Apply 1/2 pump per eye on fingertips. Best used in the morning.
2. Apply on under eye circles, outer corners, and brow bone.
3. Gently pat the serum until it is completely absorbed into your skin. Do not apply product to the inner corners near the tear ducts, below the brow bone, or on the upper lid.
4. Finish application with SkinCeuticals Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50.
It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. The formula will remain effective. Once opened, it is recommended to be used within 3 months of opening.
Skin around the eye is extremely thin - in fact, it is ten times thinner that the rest of your face. As a result, dark circles under eyes form extremely easily, and the area is prone to dehydration and the appearance of wrinkling and sagging. This under eye serum technology is specifically formulated for the needs of the delicate eye area.
This triple antioxidant formulation provides powerful, yet well-tolerated environmental protection due to a synergistic combination of 5% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), 1% phloretin, and 0.5% ferulic acid. Using a state-of-the-art suspension technology, this eye serum absorbs on skin just like aqueous serums.
1% phloretin, 5% L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), and 0.5% ferulic acid: A synergistic antioxidant combination helps prevent future signs of aging, and improve the appearance of under eye circles, fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone.
Derived from a small evergreen shrub native to Western Europe, this ingredient helps reduce the appearance of puffiness.
This ingredient helps improve the look of under eye circles for a more vibrant appearance
This product is great to brighten tired eyes as it helps reduce puffiness and discoloration around the eye.
Dr. Patti Flint – Patti Flint, MD