Introducing LHA Toner, a targeted glycolic acid toner ideal for combination skin, as well as oily sk ... Read full description
Skin Type: Oily, Combination
Skin Concern: Acne-prone skin, Aging
FeaturesRid skin of clogged pores with LHA Toner, a Glycolic Acid toner to remove surface dead skin cells with the power of lipo-hydroxy acid.
Introducing LHA Toner, a targeted glycolic acid toner ideal for combination skin, as well as oily skin. Formulated with a triple combination of exfoliating agents, including lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid, this skin toner efficiently removes excess residue and surface cells to get rid of clogged pores. Designed for aging skin prone to breakouts, this glycolic acid toner has the ability to balance ph and reveal brighter, more even, and refined skin.
- Features a blend of salicylic acids to improve the look of aging skin prone to breakout
- The low pH of the acidic toner optimizes acid efficacy
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- Ideal complement to aesthetic procedures and at-home cosmeceutical use
1. Apply a small amount of this glycolic acid toner onto a cotton ball and smooth over face, neck and chest areas. Use twice a day.
2. For morning use, finish routine with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
3. For evening use, finish routine with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.
LHA (Caproloyl salicylic acid)
A derivative of salicylic acid, this lipo-hydroxy acid delivers targeted, even exfoliation while decongesting clogged pores and refining skin’s surface
Derived from sugar cane, this alpha-hydroxy acid helps facilitate skin’s natural exfoliation while eliminating dead skin cell buildup to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture
Extracted from the bark of willow trees, this beta-hydroxy acid unclogs congested pores while removing excess sebum and dead skin cells
LHA Toner is one of my favorites for patients with combination or oily skin. Great for skin that is prone to breakouts.
Dr. Kevin Welch - Welch Skincare