PHYSICAL EYE UV DEFENSE SPF 50Mineral Sunscreen for Eye Protection
Formulated with zinc oxide, this mineral suncreen delivers a new standard in eye care. This ophthalm ... Read full description
May we suggest
Skin Type: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
Skin Concern: Sensitized, Dehydrated, Blotchiness, Discoloration, Acne-prone skin, Aging
FeaturesLooking to protect your eye area from sun damage? Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50 can help. This mineral sunscreen is specially formulated for the delicate eye area.
Formulated with zinc oxide, this mineral suncreen delivers a new standard in eye care. This ophthalmologist-tested sunscreen defends, enhances, and optimizes the entire eye area, including the eye lid. Physical Eye UV Defense provides broad spectrum SPF 50 eye protection without migrating into and irritating the area. A unifying tinted formula enhances skin tone while ceramides nourish, creating a smooth, even canvas for perfect makeup application.
- 100% mineral base, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Non-migrating formula prevents irritation of the eye.
- Sheer, universal tint suitable for all skin types, unifies natural skin tone around the eye.
- Proven safe for use from the brow bone to the cheek bone, even on the eye lid.
- Nourishes thin, delicate skin around the eye.
1. Apply a pea size of sunscreen onto fingertips following SkinCeuticals antioxidant application
2. Gently dab onto the entire eye area, including under the eyes, around the eyes, and the on the eye lids. 3. Finish routine with a SkinCeuticals broad spectrum sunscreen to protect the entire face.
Formulated with 100% physical filters and a non-migrating base, this ophthalmologist-tested zinc oxide formula is the best mineral sunscreen for eye protection. Safe for all skin types, it is designed specifically for sensitive, delicate skin around the contour of the eyes.
The waterless base prevents this tinted sunscreen from getting into the eye and causing irritation. It creates a smooth canvas for optimal makeup application.
Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®)
Microfine sunscreen filter provides broad spectrum protection from UVA and UVB rays without leaving white residue.
Microfine titanium dioxide forms a barrier on the skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays.
Translucent color spheres
Color-infused technology provides a universal tint proven to enhance and even skin tone.
A type of lipid found naturally in the skin, ceramides help nourish and reinforce thin, delicate skin around the eyes.
Most patients forget to put sunscreen on the delicate eye area, but it is important to put sunscreen on your eyes daily. This is my favorite step in my eye care routine every morning.
Dr. Dan Wasserman - Skin Wellness Physicians