PHLORETIN CF® WITH FERULIC ACID
Phloretin CF features a patented unique combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic ... Read full description
PHLORETIN CF® WITH FERULIC ACID
Antioxidant Vitamin C serum for your face
The Perfect Gifts !
Receive free deluxe samples and travel size productSHOP NOW
Why shop with us?
Skin Type: Normal, Oily, Combination
Skin Concern: Discoloration, Aging
FeaturesA patented daytime vitamin c face serum with antioxidants that delivers advanced environmental protection and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and skin discoloration. U.S. Patent No. 9,248,082.
Phloretin CF features a patented unique combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid for enhanced protection against atmospheric skin aging – environmental stressor damage and premature signs of aging. Phloretin CF visibly enhances the appearance of discoloration, reduces fine lines and uneven skin tone.
- Improves the appearance of skin discoloration and overall skin tone.
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum for your face remains effective for a duration of minimum 72 hours.
- Paraben-, fragrance-, and dye-free.
- Ideal for oily, normal, and combination skin types.
SkinCeuticals research & testing shows that unique combinations of antioxidants, when effectively formulated, provide superior results versus each single antioxidant formulation.
Phloretin CF is a specially crafted triple antioxidant cocktail formulation shown to provide a broad-range environmental protection due to a specific combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid. It is formulated under the Duke Antioxidant patent. Vitamin C is a highly-potent antioxidant that is, by its structure, difficult to effectively deliver on skin. The Duke Antioxidant patent describes the formulation parameters required for effective delivery of vitamin C to skin:
1) pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C);
2) an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and;
3) a concentration between 10%-20%.
SkinCeuticals is the only brand to formulate antioxidants according to these parameters with your skincare in mind.
1. In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest before other skincare products. May be used on the back of the hands.
It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. The formula will remain effective. Once opened, it is recommended to be used within 3 months of opening.
2. Complete your anti-aging regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad spectrum sunscreens provide the most complete protection against visible signs of aging caused by environmental aggressors.
Derived from apples and the root bark of fruit trees including apple, pear, and grapefruit, this antioxidant helps improve cell turnover, and the appearance of skin discoloration
10% L-ascorbic acid
Sought out for its superior antioxidant benefits, this highly potent form of pure vitamin C protects against oxidative stress while providing visible anti-aging skincare benefits
0.5% ferulic acid
A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid enhances the antioxidant benefits of phloretin and vitamins C and E
As a dermatologist I consider antioxidants to be an integral tool for the prevention of sun damage and skin aging. Phloretin CF is a potent antioxidant vitamin C serum and is the ideal antioxidant for my clients with pigmentation concerns and those with normal to oily skin types.