For the best vitamin C serum to treat oily and acne-prone skin, look no further than Silymarin CF. L ... Read full description
Vitamin C Skin Serum
Skin Type: Oily, Combination
Skin Concern: Acne-prone skin, Aging
FeaturesIntroducing Silymarin CF, an oil-free vitamin C serum designed specifically to work for oily and acne-prone skin types. This vitamin C serum for face reduces oiliness, refines skin texture, and visibly improves skin clarity.
For the best vitamin C serum to treat oily and acne-prone skin, look no further than Silymarin CF. Lauded as a breakthrough vitamin C serum, with a formula that combines 0.5% silymarin (milk thistle extract), 15% l-ascorbic acid, 0.5% ferulic acid and 0.5% salicylic acid to aid in preventing oil oxidation that can potentially lead to breakouts, and visible signs of aging. This oil-free formula is clinically demonstrated to reduce oil oxidation by up to 76%, as well as reduce oiliness, refine skin texture, and visibly improve skin clarity and fine lines.
- Aids in preventing oil oxidation that can potentially lead to breakouts
- Minimizes visible pores and refines skin texture
- Improves skin clarity, radiance, and uneven skin tone
- Improves the appearance of fine lines
- Apply 4-5 drops of Silymarin CF in the morning, after cleansing and toning. Ensure a dry face, neck, and chest before other skincare products.
- Finish your morning skincare regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants for skin and broad-spectrum sunscreens provide extensive protection against signs of visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.
Silymarin CF is clinically demonstrated to reduce oil oxidation by up to 76%.
This combination vitamin c serum is designed under the Duke Antioxidant patent. The Duke Parameters outlines the formulation parameters required for effective delivery of vitamin C to skin:
1) pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin c);
2) an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and;
3) a concentration between 10-20%.
SkinCeuticals stands as the only brand to formulate antioxidants according to these parameters.
Silymarin CF clinical studies demonstrate a sharp reduction in oiliness, refined skin texture, and an improvement in skin clarity, fine lines, and overall appearance.
MOST SUITABLE FOR
Silymarin CF is my choice vitamin C serum, and a product I look forward to using every morning! Not only does it provide optimal environmental protection, but also helps minimize my oiliness and blemishes.
CLINICALLY PROVEN RESULTS
76% reduction in sebum production
38% improvement in skin texture
25% improvement in skin clarity
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions