PHYTO CORRECTIVE MASK
Introducing Phyto Corrective Mask, a highly-concentrated formula containing botanical extracts, a c ... Read full description
PHYTO CORRECTIVE MASK
Calming face mask for blotchy skin
How it works :
- 1. 5% off every order
- 2. Adjust replenishment frequency at any time
- 3. You'll receive a reminder email 5 days before each delivery
- 4. Promotion offers are not compatible with auto-replenishment orders
- Learn More
A.G.E Advanced Eye
Reduce the look of visible signs of eye aging after just one application.SHOP NOW
Why shop with us?
Skin Type: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
Skin Concern: Sensitized, Dehydrated
FeaturesSoothe facial redness with Phyto Corrective Masque. An intensive and calming botanical face mask made to rehydrate and soothe temporarily reactive skin.
Introducing Phyto Corrective Mask, a highly-concentrated formula containing botanical extracts, a calming dipeptide, and key skin ingredient hyaluronic acid, to intensively soothe and replenish temporary skin reactivity. This intensive face mask for sensitive skin cools on contact, comforts skin sensitivity, and restores natural radiance and smoothness. The Phyto Corrective Mask has been clinically tested post-procedure to efficiently reduce visible redness and discomfort on skin. This versatile botanical face mask has multifaceted uses post temporary skin reactivity.
- Daily: post workout, sun exposure, hot bath
- Weekly/Seasonal: post travel, chlorine/salt water from swimming, windburn from winter activities
- Post-procedure: post laser, extractions, photodynamic therapy (PDT), intense pulsed light therapy (IPL), and other in-office procedures
1. Apply a large amount to a clean face, chest, or neck, avoiding eye and lip area.
2. Allow mask to remain on for 10-15 minutes.
3. Rinse with cool water if desired. Use 2-3 times a week or as needed. Apply post-procedure as indicated by a physician.
This face mask can be applied to blotchy skin as a leave-on, rinse-off, or overnight treatment.
A multitude of factors can cause skin reactivity; anything from external aggressors to post-procedure downtime. These include, but are not limited to sun exposure, chlorine/salt water, dry weather, environmental aggressors, post-procedure downtime, facial extractions, and retinols or other astringents. Acting as catalyst elements, these factors can lead to a state of temporary skin reactivity resulting in the appearance of blotchy skin, dullness, and tightness/dehydration.
This soothing botanical face mask is formulated to calm temporarily reactive skin associated with:
Daily workouts, environmental external exposure, hot baths
Winter outdoor recreation, travel, exposure to chlorine/salt water, or excessive wind
Procedures such as lasers, photodynamic therapy, and intense pulsed light (IPL)
9% soothing botanicals
A unique blend of cucumber, thyme, and olive extracts comfort skin.
Helps reduce the perception of heat sensitivity.
This powerful natural humectant provides long lasting hydration to improve the look of skin texture.
I love using the Phyto Corrective Mask to soothe the skin following a laser procedure or photofacial. The instant cooling effect that it provides is essential for quickly calming the skin and helps with post procedure recovery. I also recommend it for any of my patients who gets red, irritated skin after working out or being outside, as it helps to reduce the temporary reactivity caused by these activities and restores the skin's natural radiance.
Dr. Jordan Cain - Texas Facial Aesthetics